We are currently expanding our business and we seek individuals with passions and commitments to be part of our dynamic team.
- Degree or Master or equivalent in Mechanical / Automotive / Aerospace / Chemical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Applicants should have at least 2 years working experience and strong knowledge in Finite Element Analysis (Algor, LS-DYNA, Ansys, Nastran) and / or Computational Fluid Dynamic disciplines (such as STAR-CD, CFX, Fluent). However, those with lesser experience may also be considered.
- Additional exposure and knowledge in Crash analysis, NVH, Matlab / Simulink and other CAE tools, Design Optimization and DOE methods (Taguchi, Simplex, Monte carlo, etc) is an added advantage.
- Candidates with higher qualifications and proven working experience will be considered for the position of Application Consultant.
- Candidates must also possess positive values such as positive attitude towards work and people, good character, dedicated, responsible, interest to learn new tools / software, team player, creative problem-solver and the passion to go an extra mile.
- Minimum Diploma or relevant qualification in any disciplines.
- 1 to 2 years sales & marketing experience in manufacturing sales / services. Candidates with greater sales experience would also be considered.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated and possess own transport.
INTERNSHIP: Junior Application Engineer Interns - CAE Solutions
- Enrolled program in Mechanical / Automotive / Physics or related disciplines. Recent Biomechanical graduates will be considered.
- Durations: (Full Time) 3 months or more
- Internship periods in 2016: (Q1) Jan - March, (Q2) April - June, (Q3) July - Sept, (Q4) Oct - Dec
- Has experience in FEA, CFD, Automotive Engine, Human Factor Ergonomic and CAE tools.
- Good English written/verbal communication.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks/multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to work effectively in fast paced team environment.
- Assist Application Engineers in preparing complex 3-D geometry models which are able to support accurate transient CAE simulations.
- Gain extensive experience with commercial CAE pre-processing software.
- Develop innovative ideas and concepts to improve the pre-processing process.
- Create training material and communicate results.
- Handle geometry & simulation process giving access to advanced knowledge in application management and engineering.
- For interested candidates, please send your resume and relevant documents to email@example.com with subject: Job Title: Application Engineer Intern - CAE.
Kindly forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org